• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Pot holders as give aways

bestwriter

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.435875
Referral Credit
potholder.jpg

To promote their business Malls in particular hand over gits with each item bought. Each section chooses those give aways relating to the products in question

Housewives can prepare pot holders from old clothes which are otherwise discarded. And these give aways can be sold to Malls that would give them as gifts in their kitchen department.

This normally happens when the new year starts and the housewives should be ready with their merchandise by then

This will not only help the housewife get some income there will be less thrown in the landfill

Image credit:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot-holder

They are good-looking stuff and that happens to attract people and have volume sales after their next displays. I plan to check our malls this weekend hoping to find give aways.
If you have a good sewing machine and ofcourse time you can make enquiries at Malls for selling these pot holders. They are easy to make

If you have a good sewing machine and ofcourse time you can make enquiries at Malls for selling these pot holders. They are easy to make
There is no sewing machine at home and I am not skilled in that. It is a good business, we can supply the mall with pot holders.

This is actually a good idea and a good strategy to attract more customers. I doubt there is anyone who doesn't like to get free stuffs.
I noticed there's no more free gigs this time unlike in the past when the prices of commodities were friendly to our pockets.

12,049Threads
92,920Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member