President Bola Tinubu’s speech to the protesters failed in addressing the suffering of Nigerians.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
Atiku Abubakar,, the 2023 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, has criticised President Bola Tinubu’s speech to the #EndBadGovernance protesters.

He said the president failed woefully in addressing the suffering of Nigerians.

President Tinubu, during a Sunday broadcast, urged the protesters to cease their demonstrations saying fuel subsidy is gone forever. This made Atiku point out that President Tinubu’s broadcast overlooks the severe economic challenges that Nigerian families have faced since the start of his administration.

What a disgrace president,he better be ousted by the people.If see no results of the reason of the protest,it is better to pust him forcibly.
Yes. mate the protest continues. He is ready to help the hungry citizens but I hope we continue to push our demands peacefully

Yes. mate the protest continues. He is ready to help the hungry citizens but I hope we continue to push our demands peacefully
It seems your president lacks the know how .He lacks concern to the citizens in Nigeria. His cabinet members are also idiots , they are only thinking on what to corrupt.

I watched the speech on YouTube and I was heavily disappointed. He did not even try to properly address the issue, rather he was busy bragging about what they claimed they have been doing.

13,248Threads
99,228Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member