• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

President Joe Biden's policy on crypto

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.599200
Referral Credit
Quoted from X's live broadcast (9/5/2024), twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1788294144181543383

Charles Hoskinson (CEO of Cardano) has concerns about the Biden government which will carry out "Operation Chokepoint 2.0," regarding limiting crypto access to financial services and even Biden's efforts to kill crypto.

The US presidential election will be held on November 5, 2025, according to Hoskinson, if Biden is re-elected then stablecoin issuers will have to have a bank license, Tokens will be considered securities, restrictions on crypto mining, set up private wallets to collect more taxes.

I think he will not run in the next election. He is already very old to handle the USA. I bet the next US President will be a pro-crypto.
Charles Hoskinson's concerns are also concerns for me and other crypto lovers, even though Biden is old but he has a lot of supporters, so Americans need to be aware not to vote for Biden.

Charles Hoskinson's concerns are also concerns for me and other crypto lovers, even though Biden is old but he has a lot of supporters, so Americans need to be aware not to vote for Biden.
If only we can twist the decision of the people in the USA but it seems hard to convince people from Tier 1 country like the USA. Biden should avoid himself for the second term. He's too old to manage a huge country.

I think that for now, Trump is the most likely candidate to battle him. Is Trump's stance on crypto more favourable.
I think Trump is simply trying to gather votes from cryptocurrency enthusiasts. He have make several negative comments about cryptocurrency before. I don't think he have changed his opinion about cryptocurrency.

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member