Prime Minister Modi pays tribute to Mahatma Gandhi

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Prime Minister Modi won third time in the national election in India.

Before his swearing, he paid tribute to Mahatma Ghandi. He also paid tribute to the other two previous Prime Ministers.

He's seen in videos worldwide during his tributes and his swearing ceremony as the third time Prime Minister of India.

Please correct the spellings of Gandhi.

Mahatma Gandhiji is renowned personality all over the world and most of the politicians worship him and want to follow him for his views on Ahimsa.
That's the spelling reflected on the news. That's the spelling of Mahatma ever since I learned about him. You may check on the web. That's the spelling you will see.

That's the spelling reflected on the news. That's the spelling of Mahatma ever since I learned about him. You may check on the web. That's the spelling you will see.
Honestly, Gandhi is the spelling you can see everywhere. Even my keypad also gives me Gandhi. Perhaps, Indians have another spelling which we don't know.
Post automatically merged:

Prime Minister Modi won third time in the national election in India.

Before his swearing, he paid tribute to Mahatma Ghandi. He also paid tribute to the other two previous Prime Ministers.

He's seen in videos worldwide during his tributes and his swearing ceremony as the third time Prime Minister of India.
India is strategically becoming a democratic refined country. If india can continue like this, in next 50 year, it will be among the best economy of the world.

Honestly, Gandhi is the spelling you can see everywhere. Even my keypad also gives me Gandhi. Perhaps, Indians have another spelling which we don't know.
Post automatically merged:

India is strategically becoming a democratic refined country. If india can continue like this, in next 50 year, it will be among the best economy of the world.
That's right it's the spelling of Mahatma Gandhi. I learned it even in Google. The spelling might be understandable by others as Gandhi.

13,211Threads
99,099Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member