Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.951313
Referral Credit
Agriculture business is not just about getting your hands dirty in the fields. There are a lot of ways to profit from this business. You can sell farm-produce, seeds, farm inputs, tractors etc. Agriculture business is not only related to farming, there are numerous ways to cash in on this niche. You can produce farm produce and sell or, you can buy produce from farmers and sell them, you can rent your land to farmers or rent someone’s farmland and do farming.

Agriculture is extremely large and wild and is known as on of the most lucrative sector out there today. It's just a matter of deciding on the area you want to focus on.

Right now in most African countries, we have been faced with some serious droughts as most of our crops rely on natural waters. So I would say food security is under threat. I hope we can emerge from this disaster. Anybody who can come up with agricultural solutions that will enhance food security then you are going to be a billionaire.

Right now in most African countries, we have been faced with some serious droughts as most of our crops rely on natural waters. So I would say food security is under threat. I hope we can emerge from this disaster. Anybody who can come up with agricultural solutions that will enhance food security then you are going to be a billionaire.
It is very terrible that Africa has been left behind. Who depends on natural water to do agriculture now? Irrigation systems should be a priority for any country that wants to have food security. We are not in control of the weather and shouldn't be dependent on it.

For my country, Nigeria, agriculture had been driving the economy before crude oil was discovered and the agrarian economy was able to keep the US dollar at one Naira to a dollar. Fast forward to today, the crude oil has come, agriculture has been abandoned and one dollar is now a thousand naira.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member