• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Prosperous Old Age

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.264700
Referral Credit
When we enter old age, of course all our strengths will decline, including thinking power, energy, dexterity, etc. So that everyone dreams of a time when they no longer need to work hard, that they will live peacefully and prosperously. To make the dream of a prosperous old age a dream of a prosperous old age, of course you have to start from an early age and can even start when you enter your productive period or first work. The longer the time provided, the faster the possibility of achieving a prosperous old age will be realized. Are there steps or methods that must be taken so that the dreams of old age come true?

For your old age dreams to come true, visualize your goals already at a young age, plan them, and take small steps every day until you achieve them. Taking small steps toward your goal every day goes a long way.

For your old age dreams to come true, visualize your goals already at a young age, plan them, and take small steps every day until you achieve them. Taking small steps toward your goal every day goes a long way.
I agree with you, we must be able to visualize financial goals clearly or in detail from an early age, change our mindset by living simply and frugally, we must also make detailed plans, when it is time for us to enter old age or at what age target we stop working hard. and most importantly also efforts to increase income.

It is best to start saving and investing at a young age while there is so much strength and willpower. When one reaches old age, health declines likewise health. Money is a necessity for health checks and medicine maintenance. Young people never care about old age, they think it is still very far only to realize they are too late.

What we do now, the actions we take today would definitely have an effort on how we would be in our old age. To have a good old age, you need to put in all the works now at your young age.

What we do now, the actions we take today would definitely have an effort on how we would be in our old age. To have a good old age, you need to put in all the works now at your young age.
Yes, that must what to do while still young to do preparations for the old age through saving and investing. We'll harvest the fruits of our efforts once reach the retirement age. Let's not do tomorrow what we can do for today.

It is best to start saving and investing at a young age while there is so much strength and willpower. When one reaches old age, health declines likewise health. Money is a necessity for health checks and medicine maintenance. Young people never care about old age, they think it is still very far only to realize they are too late.
You are right, we should not be late, many people only realize the need to prepare for old age when they are over 40 years old, so the time available is very short, and the possibility of failure will be greater in achieving a prosperous old age.

You are right, we should not be late, many people only realize the need to prepare for old age when they are over 40 years old, so the time available is very short, and the possibility of failure will be greater in achieving a prosperous old age.
That is so true, one-year is too short so is life. While still young and able, the first objective would be what to do to avoid working hard for the money during old age instead of money to work for us.

When we enter old age, of course all our strengths will decline, including thinking power, energy, dexterity, etc. So that everyone dreams of a time when they no longer need to work hard, that they will live peacefully and prosperously. To make the dream of a prosperous old age a dream of a prosperous old age, of course you have to start from an early age and can even start when you enter your productive period or first work. The longer the time provided, the faster the possibility of achieving a prosperous old age will be realized. Are there steps or methods that must be taken so that the dreams of old age come true?
We have to save for old age which I could not. All my earnings went into the family. I am getting a family pension now from the government after my husband's death and that's running me. Yes, I have my own house in which we both have invested.

I believe that for the dreams of old age to come true you must work hard, save, and invest if possible in the long term if you want to enjoy a prosperous old age, not only that, but to enjoy such wealth you will also have to take care of your health to reach a good old age and be able to fend for yourself

I believe that as a young individual who has a dream of becoming a prosperous old man eventually, the journey would have started from a very early age.
He must have started doing things that makes him different from others and put himself in a space of intellectuals and business driven people.

I believe that as a young individual who has a dream of becoming a prosperous old man eventually, the journey would have started from a very early age.
He must have started doing things that makes him different from others and put himself in a space of intellectuals and business driven people.
Where we get to at our old age is always determined by the actions we take when we where young. So indeed our journey begins when we are young.

I believe that for the dreams of old age to come true you must work hard, save, and invest if possible in the long term if you want to enjoy a prosperous old age, not only that, but to enjoy such wealth you will also have to take care of your health to reach a good old age and be able to fend for yourself
Health issues and loss of physical strength are inevitable at old age and therefore we need enough money to supplement that.

Health issues and loss of physical strength are inevitable at old age and therefore we need enough money to supplement that.
You can lose some health but you can maintain a good part of it if you take good care of yourself during your life, you do sports and you don't have vices, at least that's how I see it.

You can lose some health but you can maintain a good part of it if you take good care of yourself during your life, you do sports and you don't have vices, at least that's how I see it.
That's what I am doing. I do yoga and take a homemade immunity powder that keeps my health going and active too.

As the saying goes, money grows in the long term, so the earlier you start, the more likely you are to have been successful in your old age.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member