Protest eruption in Senegal after the president announced postponement of presidential election

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
A protest march scheduled for Tuesday against Senegalese President Macky Sall’s controversial move to delay this month’s presidential poll to December has

Since yesterday, Senegal is experiencing violent and devastating protest due to postponement of presidential elections from march to December. All opposition parties have team up and called the postponement a threat to their country democracy. Some even termed the postponement as a constitutional coup. Elymane Haby kane, one of the organisers of the protest was arrested yesterday but was later released. The local authorities said that the protest will not be allowed to continue.
The Senegalese president Macky Sall have not make any public appearances since the postponement.

Well, there must have been a concrete reasons for this postponement. I hope it doesn't turned violent at the end of the day.
I guess the fear of everyone is that they would use this time to manipulate things or try to rigg the election in the future.

You are right but in a lot of times these things you have mentioned used to be yhr outcome so people will not be comfortable with it.
I guess the fear of everyone is that they would use this time to manipulate things or try to rigg the election in the future.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member