Paid Offer! PS5 Smackdown - 25 Posts - $1.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been battling to upload a screenshot on this site ever since but I can't. I am done with the task @Devin . My post count increased from 50 to 75. You can check and verify. Would still do a screenshot when I can from my device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-09-01-32-07-410_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-09-01-32-07-410_com.android.chrome.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 1
1. @Starmix

This is a couple of days past due, please let me know if you are able to complete this assignment soon.

Thank you!
Hi @Devin , sorry, I cannot make it. I am back to work now. My vacation already ended last week.

I need one more individual to complete a portion of this order. If you have already completed a portion, you are still eligible to do this.

This is first come first serve. If you are interested, please reply to this thread and then be sure to complete this in within the next 3-4 days.

I need one more individual to complete a portion of this order. If you have already completed a portion, you are still eligible to do this.

This is first come first serve. If you are interested, please reply to this thread and then be sure to complete this in within the next 3-4 days.
I would love to can I?

2. @eLdavis
3. @AruneBend
5. @Min George
6. @freelancermaria
7. @King Belieal
8. @Fidelia

I apologize for the delay in processing your pay for this paid offer. I have sent the pay amounts to each of you. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, as well as your hard work.

----

@riberet19 - Please let me know if you are able to complete this, or if you already have. I need to get this marked as completed for the client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
13,166Threads
98,846Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member