Psychology says that people who hide their feelingss usually care the most. Is that true?

Yes I think so. Some people are not expressive so it looks as if they don't care. But deep down they might be the ones that care most.
You are right, they are silent and peoples think they don't care but they care.

In some cases, it's not like they want to hide it that they care, but they simply do not know how to express themselves. Like myself when it comes to expressing myself I just can't but I guess the luck I have is that I can express myself in writing.

In some cases, it's not like they want to hide it that they care, but they simply do not know how to express themselves. Like myself when it comes to expressing myself I just can't but I guess the luck I have is that I can express myself in writing.
If that's your style expressing your feelings into writing, it will be emotionally appealing to the reader. Words are mightier than sword.

100 percent precisely because I am the same. I don't know how to express my feelings, but I worry about everyone and I care about everyone, but it's not always noticeable because I don't talk about it, I just do it, and sometimes I can't even support with words, but with actions

13,134Threads
98,670Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member