Public or private hospital which is better?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
I know a lot of people love to go for private clinics and hospitals. You know with public owned institution how nonchalant the workers can be. This might also be applicable to public hospitals. But which is better for you?

In my country those privet hospitals have very expensive services and if you are not rich it will be very hard to afford the payment, but the government hospitals are good and have good price.
Same here we have very expensive private hospitals here but their services is also top notch. You would enjoy it

Same here we have very expensive private hospitals here but their services is also top notch. You would enjoy it
Yeah, i think in all country the privet health organizations have good service with high price charge, also in my country the sanitary the service quality and all the things are good, but the problem is their price.

Yeah, i think in all country the privet health organizations have good service with high price charge, also in my country the sanitary the service quality and all the things are good, but the problem is their price.
Yeah,we can't blame them.as they need money to run the hospital's to avoid it collapsing

Yeah,we can't blame them.as they need money to run the hospital's to avoid it collapsing
True that is understandable, but some hospitals in my country have too much price for their service and they even makes us pay for unrelated things.

I know a lot of people love to go for private clinics and hospitals. You know with public owned institution how nonchalant the workers can be. This might also be applicable to public hospitals. But which is better for you?
In India neither the public nor the private hospitals are good. The private hospitals have the infrastructure but in the name of treatment extract lot of money but rarely cure people and the public hospitals are totally negligent.

Being sick these days is expensive, especially if you go to a private hospital. This is why the majority of people use public hospitals. My father occasionally visits a public hospital since it is less expensive.
Sometimes public hospital doctors do treat well but the infrastructure of government hospitals in India is in miserable condition.

In India neither the public nor the private hospitals are good. The private hospitals have the infrastructure but in the name of treatment extract lot of money but rarely cure people and the public hospitals are totally negligent.
This is the exact situation with our hospitals here in Nigeria. The privates are so expensive with some errors but the public are better.

Doctors' fees in private hospitals in the Philippines are expensive but they can give a discount if the patient asks for it. Why are fees high in private hospitals? Their patients' rooms are airconditioned whereas in public, the patients suffer the extreme heat. There is less pay for the patients in the public hospitals unlike in private, it costs a fortune. Both doctors private and public could cure unless terminal.

This is the exact situation with our hospitals here in Nigeria. The privates are so expensive with some errors but the public are better.
In India it's impossible to enter public hospitals which are very dirty. The private have infrastructure but bad doctors mostly and they are cheats.
Post automatically merged:

Doctors' fees in private hospitals in the Philippines are expensive but they can give a discount if the patient asks for it. Why are fees high in private hospitals? Their patients' rooms are airconditioned whereas in public, the patients suffer the extreme heat. There is less pay for the patients in the public hospitals unlike in private, it costs a fortune. Both doctors private and public could cure unless terminal.
We do have good doctors in India but most of them are insincere. Some work if they get money and some extract money and kill.

Last edited:
I don't know about other places, but over here while private hospitals are more expensive, people tend to go for them most of the times cause they seems to be more equipped and tend to give attention to their patients better than public ones.

13,173Threads
98,884Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member