Reaction score
Website
conversations-ii.freeforums.net
D Bucks
💵0.522100
Referral Credit
Global Connector Emblem NFT [Common]
(The Guardian) Putin says 'Crimea has returned to the home harbor'
In brief remarks, Putin spoke on the importance of Crimea on the 10th anniversary of Russia’s annexation of the region.

“Ten years ago here, in the Red Square, on this very stage, I recalled that Crimea is often called an unsinkable aircraft carrier and it is appropriate to say that Crimea has returned to the home harbor,” Putin said. “But Crimea is not only strategically important territory, not only our history, our traditions, and Russia’s pride. Crimea, above all is people … they are our pride.”
Putin says Crimea returned 'to our common family' in speech marking 10th anniversary of annexation
Putin added: “Through decades, they carried faith in their fatherland. They never separated themselves from Russia and that’s what allowed Crimea to return to our common family.”

Other presidential candidates also joined Putin on stage and gave remarks. Nikolai Kharitonov, who finished in second place with only 4% of the vote said: “Of Russia and Crimea, there is only one motherland. And I congratulate you on this 10th anniversary.”

Third-place finisher Vladislav Davankov said: “Dear friends, I will always remember that feeling of pride for my country and my president, exactly 10 years ago and I congratulate you. I congratulate you on that event,” looking towards Putin.

To conclude the remarks, Putin said: “All glory to Russia.” The Russian national anthem was then sung onstage by Putin, the other candidates, and featured performers.

Putin is a threat to world peace. I pray that Putin's action will not lead to third world war. Putin's campaign against Ukraine have affected world economy, globalization and stabilization of world peace. If the conflict in Europe continues, the world's economic will worsen.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member