Putin's Biggest Sign Of Action Soon: China's Sudden Move After Belarus; NATO Fears Kursk Revenge

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, Ukrainian forces struck yet another key bridge in Russia's Kursk region on Aug 18. Ukraine said the move is to disrupt Moscow's combat operations in the area.

Meanwhile, China announced Chinese Premier Li Qiang's crucial visit to Russia & Belarus.

In addition to the report, NATO and Western countries are now on the verge of fear about revenge of Russia after knowing the missiles used by the Ukraine war were supplied by the West. Putin also declared his revenge on the Kursk incursion by Ukraine

Watch the full coverage f the report via the YouTube link.

Ukrainian forces struck yet another key bridge in Russia's Kursk region on Aug 18. Ukraine said the move is to disrupt Moscow's combat operations in the area.
Good on the Ukrainians to strike at Russia's underbelly; hopefully, it'll force Russia to move troops away from the Donbas & Luhansk regions to stop them.
China announced Chinese Premier Li Qiang's crucial visit to Russia & Belarus.
Someone should go wake up George W. Bush and tell him we've found his Axis of Evil: Russia, Belarus & China.
In addition to the report, NATO and Western countries are now on the verge of fear about revenge of Russia after knowing the missiles used by the Ukraine war were supplied by the West. Putin also declared his revenge on the Kursk incursion by Ukraine
Russia wishes the West were running scared; if anything, I suspect the war in Ukraine is finally forcing them to start spending more on military defense rather than letting the U.S. shoulder the full freight of European defense.

Good on the Ukrainians to strike at Russia's underbelly; hopefully, it'll force Russia to move troops away from the Donbas & Luhansk regions to stop them.

Someone should go wake up George W. Bush and tell him we've found his Axis of Evil: Russia, Belarus & China.

Russia wishes the West were running scared; if anything, I suspect the war in Ukraine is finally forcing them to start spending more on military defense rather than letting the U.S. shoulder the full freight of European defense.
News Today said that a notorious marines joined the Ukraine troops. I am so thrilled about this news which I will post here later, lol.

13,254Threads
99,265Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member