Rainy or dry season, which one is your favorite?

Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
Among this two seasons, some people like one more than the other, normally all the seasons have functions, the have their advantage and also their disadvantage. Like for me, I like dry season than rainy, because at dry season, everywhere is usually dry, no mood and you will not be disturb while you want to go to work, shopping or anything outside your doors. What about you?

Among the two rain and dry season, I preferred dry season because you don’t have to panic of stepping out but, when it comes to rain season and it’s rainy you have to wait until it stop meanwhile your time of going out is late already, therefore, I prefer dry season.

When i was a student i used to like the rainy season because there is no school and i used to sleep all day without any worry, but now i don't enjoy rainy days.
That's why I don't like raining season because it's stops you from what you want to do, am glad you came to notice that staying away from school is bad, hope you don't always blame the rain.
Post automatically merged:

I am a Pluviophile. I like listening to the sound of the rain. It makes me feel calm and relaxed. However, I do not like it when it rains really hard. Lol.
I know you like listening to the sound of rain because since you are working at home you are always indoor, so raining is actually better for you.

Last edited:
Among this two seasons, some people like one more than the other, normally all the seasons have functions, the have their advantage and also their disadvantage. Like for me, I like dry season than rainy, because at dry season, everywhere is usually dry, no mood and you will not be disturb while you want to go to work, shopping or anything outside your doors. What about you?
Though both seasons has its advantage and disadvantage, I'll prefer dry season because i can go anywhere anytime during the dry season.

That's why I don't like raining season because it's stops you from what you want to do, am glad you came to notice that staying away from school is bad, hope you don't always blame the rain.
Post automatically merged:

I know you like listening to the sound of rain because since you are working at home you are always indoor, so raining is actually better for you.
Yes, it is therapeutic for me. It makes me feel calm and relaxed.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member