Rakuten Insight

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Rakuten Insight is a company that specializes in online survey research and data collection via panels. They offer a global panel of millions of registered individuals who do surveys and express their thoughts on numerous topics. Rakuten Insight can help businesses do market research, collect consumer feedback, and so on. Rakuten Insight is a legitimate survey website, and I have been paid three times via PayPal. Are you part of this survey website?

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
Rakuten Insight is a company that specializes in online survey research and data collection via panels. They offer a global panel of millions of registered individuals who do surveys and express their thoughts on numerous topics. Rakuten Insight can help businesses do market research, collect consumer feedback, and so on. Rakuten Insight is a legitimate survey website, and I have been paid three times via PayPal. Are you part of this survey website?
How do I go about joining this site? I am not part of this site but it sure does sound like a good one

My friend recommended me that survey site. I was hesitant to register because of the previous records of the survey sites that junked people doing surveys and then so suddenly disrupted with info to stop for not being qualified to do surveys. I hope that the site is good.

I am a part of this survey site for almost 5 years more or less. I've had several payouts already..One good thing about it is the low payout threshold and the frequency of available surveys.

• Like Button
Reactions: eli
How do I go about joining this site? I am not part of this site but it sure does sound like a good one
Just go to Google and type in Rakuten Insight because I am not sure if I can share the link here. :)
Post automatically merged:

My friend recommended me that survey site. I was hesitant to register because of the previous records of the survey sites that junked people doing surveys and then so suddenly disrupted with info to stop for not being qualified to do surveys. I hope that the site is good.
I can't blame you. In fact, I am quite allergic to survey websites. LOL. However, Rakuten Insight is a legit survey website. I have been paid many times. :)

100% legit and paying!
Indeed. They are legit and pay!!!

The site is quite good. It still give out some points if you did not qualify for the survey

100% legit and paying!
Yes! 100% legit and paying that is why I like this survey website.

Last edited:
I have registered as a member of Rakuten Insight. I have completed surveys for them for many years. They are a legitimate site although the pay for their survey is not very high.

I have not heard about this one before, can does in Africa countries also join?