Reading Chapter Books

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
My mom belongs to a reading book group and she shares the books they are reading with me so I can get them for my kindle and read them because she knows how much I love to read. This book that I am starting today has 85 chapters in it it is the first book I have read that has had this many chapters. Have you ever read a book with that many chapters in it?

I do read books voraciously but i don't think i have read a book that have 85 chapters! The book must surely be voluminous if it is in print. Recently, i don't read much due to numerous engagements. Reading is my hobby and i prefer it than watching movies.

I do read books voraciously but i don't think i have read a book that have 85 chapters! The book must surely be voluminous if it is in print. Recently, i don't read much due to numerous engagements. Reading is my hobby and i prefer it than watching movies.
Not sure how old or new of a book it is but from what I read on it it is really good. I love to read alsolast year read over 200 books

Reading activities are very good for keeping our brains from becoming senile, I also enjoy reading both fiction and non-fiction books, reading books up to 85 chapters is like reading a very thick scientific book and deserves a doctoral degree.
I love to read it was the first book I have ever read that was that long would I do it again yes if it was something I liked I sure would.

I love to read it was the first book I have ever read that was that long would I do it again yes if it was something I liked I sure would.
It seems that the book is very interesting to you, if I may ask, what book you read and what the title is, so that it can make you very interested, whether it is a story book or a scientific book.

It seems that the book is very interesting to you, if I may ask, what book you read and what the title is, so that it can make you very interested, whether it is a story book or a scientific book.
I am not sure off the top of my head right now but I can find out. It was a book my moms book club read and everyone liked it it was a sad book I cried at some parts when I read it.

I feel like reading some of these books on my device bu I end up getting tired. If it's not about finance or invention, count me out.
Yeah I only read certain kinds of books I like romance mystery and Amish type books.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member