Reason you would quit online earnings

I have never left online earning sites like this even I have full time job. I might not be around for months but I make sure to visit the sites every now and then but I don't totally leave.
Yes you can easily combined both jobs as you just have to login online from anywhere in the world to earn

Hacking is one of the main reasons to stop working online. Browser hacking is a major problem, and the address which receives the payment changes intermittently only when the payment is being sent, so the person working does not receive the payment.

I have no reason whatsoever to quite working and earning online, but I fear I would quite sites that are not viable for me, mostly we fix so much of our time on sites that do not give good income. My hope and aspiration are that most of the people are profitable this year then I am sure more innovation and liquidity will come our way.

A lot of people would not want to quit because it is really convenient for one. Same here for me too.
But you just mentioned that if you had more money in the offline job then you would leave us, sorry to put you in the spotlight but I am keen to learn from you. If I had more money then the more reason I would escalate my efforts in the online ventures because I now have free liquidity to even upscale the more. I would give loans to quality entrepreneurs as long as I have quality compliance measures and a solid recovery plan.

This year by June I want to try out a $500 concessional loan, maybe I will split it or give it to one person. I have been saving up for it and I will be really glad if I will execute it.

But you just mentioned that if you had more money in the offline job then you would leave us, sorry to put you in the spotlight but I am keen to learn from you. If I had more money then the more reason I would escalate my efforts in the online ventures because I now have free liquidity to even upscale the more. I would give loans to quality entrepreneurs as long as I have quality compliance measures and a solid recovery plan.

This year by June I want to try out a $500 concessional loan, maybe I will split it or give it to one person. I have been saving up for it and I will be really glad if I will execute it.
I was referring to how convenient it is working online, not necessarily about the quitting line. I don't if you understand me. Yes I need more money if I run a business offline and it's sustainable then I will maintain it better.

I was referring to how convenient it is working online, not necessarily about the quitting line. I don't if you understand me. Yes I need more money if I run a business offline and it's sustainable then I will maintain it better.
Thank you for the clarity and glad that you will continue to be doing some tasks online. It is not easy to set up a solid business online but once it is set then definitely we are assured of passive income. We need to be co-existing and building solid networks that are beneficial.

BTW did you know there is a microlikes feature for earning some tips, it is not all that hard to set up. If you are open to it i can help where you would seem to have challenges setting it up.

If I will get some good offline work then I will completely quit online work. As offline work pays regular and much more, there I used to get bonuses, and medical free facilities. There I was keep moving my health was good. Here I just found policy change of a website.

If I will get some good offline work then I will completely quit online work. As offline work pays regular and much more, there I used to get bonuses, and medical free facilities. There I was keep moving my health was good. Here I just found policy change of a website.
My point exactly, when I get more money offline. I might just run along and leave online earnings for now.

I have an offline job, but I just don't always have enough money, and I would like to earn more in order to have the opportunity to invest. I am currently trying to accumulate capital and think that in 2-3 years I will no longer need to work online

13,190Threads
98,994Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member