Reasons to consume boiled eggs

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.161950
Referral Credit
it is always good to consumed Hard-boiled eggs as it is good for the body. You would get various important nutrients off it. You would get itamin B2 which is a good source of riboflavin, vitamin B12, vitamin D, zinc, calcium and all of the B vitamins as well.

I like eggs in all the forms. I have them regularly for my breakfast. It's easy to have hard boiled eggs with cucumber, tomato and onion salad as my breakfast on busy days. Just the right way to start my day with a low calorie protein packed breakfast.

Yes, boiled eggs are an excellent source of iron and Vitamin B12. They are low in calories so it is perfect for those people who are watching their diet. They are good for brain health, too.
That's right , they are low in calories. You just have to take them at least once or twice weekly

I also consume hard boiled eggs 10 pieces a week. Every week I buy 2 trays eggs for me and my sisters and if we have visitors we fry eggs for their snacks.
That is too much. I heard that eggs is not good for adults that have weak heart. Though i have not verify the information.

That is too much. I heard that eggs is not good for adults that have weak heart. Though i have not verify the information.
I only eat the white yolk, and thankful, I have a string heart hehehe. Egg is good for the heart, but it is not good for those suffering from hypertension.

13,069Threads
98,359Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member