Reasons to move back to your village

It's peaceful in the village but this time it's not good for me to live a village. I grew up in the city. I hate loneliness and deafening silence. There are many memories I might recall which I already buried in the past.

Everything is not expensive and all vegetables and fruits are fresh and we can get a lots of things for small money, and yeah every one is soo kind and sociable.
Yesh you enjoy the silence there and the fresh foods from the farm

If you are to move back to the village what are the reasons that might make you agree to the suggestion. For me it would be the quietness it offers and the free food from the farm. How about you?
For me I would not be moving back to where I am grew up unless I was not with my boyfriend he does not like the business of big cities he likes it where we live out I. The country we do not have a lot of neighbors

I grew up in the city and if given a chance, I would not go back. I currently live in the province and I love my new here. It is more peaceful and quiet. I get to enjoy my freedom as well.
I would rather live in the city I don’t care for it here we have to drive a certain length to go shopping or even if we want to go out and eat some place.

13,043Threads
98,143Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member