• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Reasons you would sack a worker?

Theft would be one of the reasons I would absolutely not admit to in a work environment and I would definitely fire you.
It's not advisable to keep someone known for theft in any organisation as such person may wreck the company and damage its reputation.

Theft would be one of the reasons I would absolutely not admit to in a work environment and I would definitely fire you.
Yes nobody will tolerate theft. We just have to get rid of anyone with criminal tendencies

I probably would sack an employee, if they were constantly causing issues in the work environment (like making it hard for others to work, or generally being a pain and would be reported because of it), but would depend the most on the situation. I know lazy people can be productive, if given the opportunity to show they can do the work in a way that shows they are capable; so firing someone for being lazy, would be dependent on if them being lazy, is actually them just refusing to do the work at all.

I always pray that I shouldn't be in a position to sack someone as I have been sacked before and wouldn't want someone else to feel that pain I felt being sacked. But if you steal in my organisation, I would sack you without remorse.
Sorry to hear you were sacked before. That was brutal unfair. You might have felt down. In my case, I will never hesitate to sack a worker if keeps on repeating the same mistake.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member