• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Received third Quora payment

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.290813
Referral Credit
I received my third Quora payment this week mainly for writing about human rights abuses and other problems . Though the local officials refuse to end their human rights abuses, it is well known worldwide that I am being subjected to the most horrific human rights abuses since 2010, without a legally valid reason, using the latest wireless technologies.

Only writers with a large number of page views are invited to Quora+ and get paid a small amount for their answers. I am attaching payment proof. In all countries, workers are paid for the work they do spending their time, only here the government refuses to acknowledge the time I spend working, and falsely claims that their employees who do not spend time, are doing the writing work,on forums including this one, quora, to pay them monthly salaries in a case of slavery since 2010. The government has also refused to correct its records.

Attachments

• quora.png
    quora.png
    15 KB · Views: 3
11,643Threads
90,731Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member