Expensivejoy01

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.575250
Referral Credit
Racism is a complex and sensitive topic that refers to the belief that some races are inherently superior or inferior to others, leading to discriminatory actions and practices. It is important to approach this discussion with respect and empathy. Please feel free to share your thoughts, ask questions, or discuss specific aspects of racism that you would like to explore further.

I think racism is an evil that has been with humanity for a long time, being different from another person has always caused problems in human beings, I think that little by little the problem has been mitigated a bit, but it is still a big problem that needs to be reduced, I don't know if one day we will be able to eliminate it completely.

I think racism is an evil that has been with humanity for a long time, being different from another person has always caused problems in human beings, I think that little by little the problem has been mitigated a bit, but it is still a big problem that needs to be reduced, I don't know if one day we will be able to eliminate it completely.
I pray we should be able to come out of this one day though but at the moment i believe what we need right now is to have a changed mindset on how we view things.

I pray we should be able to come out of this one day though but at the moment i believe what we need right now is to have a changed mindset on how we view things.
The world has changed a bit in terms of racism since the last century, but it is still a big problem, we must continue working to realize that we are all equal regardless of our ethnicity or skin color.

I have been a victim of racism and I have come to conclude that racism is here to stay. There is nothing much that we can do about it. We have to live with it's reality.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member