Religion shouldn't be mixed with politics

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
Recently two religious events were solemnized by Indian politicians. One the Ayodhya Ram temple by the Indian Prime Minister and another the Jagannath temple's new development by the Odisha Chief Minister. I think this is politicizing religion. A party trying to spreading its popularity through religious ceremonies is not done. Does this happen in your country?

Increasingly being religious is a major advantage in some countries, while those who are not religious are demonized, so that they can be easily cheated, exploited and robbed , find it difficult to get help.

There are politicians in my country and one was the vice presidentiable candidate who was campaigning inside the church. People who saw the video of that political candidate mocked her. She's a lawyer but people call her a dumb.

There are politicians in my country and one was the vice presidentiable candidate who was campaigning inside the church. People who saw the video of that political candidate mocked her. She's a lawyer but people call her a dumb.
You can imagine that mixing God with politics. People are just so ambitious now and most times it in a very bad way

You can imagine that mixing God with politics. People are just so ambitious now and most times it in a very bad way
That is because there's money and power in politics that's why they defamed themselves just to win. People this time are wise they vote only the candidates honest, and committed to serve the public.

This did not happen in my country because we do not have representatives of other religions in the parliament, but in my opinion it is unacceptable to use religion in political debates. I would consider it a pity because politicians do not respect it

Most government ran stuff that I know of in my country, will atleast have a prayer before doing public business if the community is largely religious. Not sure if our top level government still does prayers at the start of business, but I know they occasionally do so for certain events.

That is the limit to what I am willing to have in government affairs.

When dealing with religion its like working for God. So there's no point whereby the matters related to God can be mixed with that of the politics.
Since India is secular and there are many religious faiths the politicians play their vote game using religion.

13,106Threads
98,515Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member