• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Remarrying with a child is not a easy decision.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.665275
Referral Credit
Many men and women who are parents want to have a life partner or remarry if they have lost there spouse or have got separated from them. It's a very difficult decision as they have to think about their children as to how they will accept their step parents. However some women have to remarry because they can't support their children financially. It's really a very complex situation.

Honestly, it is very complex and difficult. I have a friend who is passing through such challenge now. Where is very difficult is when the woman have more thsn one kid. Is difficult to see who will accept those kids and take care of them financially.

I have a step mom because she was from a poor family so she had to marry my father. She accepted both of us. But what I have realised that girls accept the step kids easily but men don't know.
You were lucky enough. I have seen step mothers from a poor family ill treating their step children. It's the same with step fathers.

Yes, I also have watched it in the movies but she was not like that in the past but not now. She has been biased now and favours her kids for property.
That's it. She will try to keep the major share for her children.

That's it. She will try to keep the major share for her children.

That's true. She wants that. And now a days my father supports her fully. My father also wants to give more shares to my step brothers.

That's true. She wants that. And now a days my father supports her fully. My father also wants to give more shares to my step brothers.
You have two options now, one is just to keep quiet or file a litigation against your own parents which is very painful.

It is not an easy decision. The children will surely oppose the plan for a mom or a dad to remarry. The kids are afraid if they are not anymore cared .

Yes. They will probably resist, especially if they do not approve of the potential new parent. If the marriage happens, they will need to adapt to a lot of changes.

You have two options now, one is just to keep quiet or file a litigation against your own parents which is very painful.

We don't want to lose our father, so we are allowing them to do whatever they want because we know we cannot do anything for it.

Yes. They will probably resist, especially if they do not approve of the potential new parent. If the marriage happens, they will need to adapt to a lot of changes.
The worst is when the step mom is cruel and does not care the children of her husbands first wife. There will be war from the first in laws side .

We don't want to lose our father, so we are allowing them to do whatever they want because we know we cannot do anything for it.
So you have to allow them to do whatever they want.

It's never easy for the parties involved, cause you would have to consider if the house you are going into is suitable for your child and if the person you are marrying is easy to manage.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member