• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Remedies for wrong business location

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.095950
Referral Credit
Sometimes we can situate our business Inna wrong location but you can still find a way to get customers to your store.

You can display your finest products at the windows to lure customers to look in

Offer after sale service to lure people to return to buy.

Try to sell unique goods or Merchandise in the area to lure people to the store.

Add yours

Though you might be able to get customers to the store but I doubt it would ever be like when you are in the right location. It's like a person who sets up a candy shop close to an cooperate office, though there might be sales but it would not be as when they setup the store close to a school full of kids.

Though you might be able to get customers to the store but I doubt it would ever be like when you are in the right location. It's like a person who sets up a candy shop close to an cooperate office, though there might be sales but it would not be as when they setup the store close to a school full of kids.
That's right but these can help still get you sales especially if you relocating at this point isn't feasible example your landlord isn't ready to do a refund so you have to stay till your rent expiration which might be in 12 months or more time.

For me l bet that when the business is wrongly sited, it's the responsibility for the business manager to relocate the business to the most ideally place that the business would enjoy it's ready market, utilities infrastructure among other factors that can cause the business to enjoy it's good business environment.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member