• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Replacement screens for mobile devices are crazily expensive. Have you had to change your screen recently?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
Nowadays, it is very necessary that you handle the screens of your phone with utmost care so that they don't get damaged and you have to replace them.

Replacement screens for mobile devices are really expensive. Even the least device costs up to $20 to have your screen replaced.

Has the screen of your phone gotten damaged recently and you have to replace it? How much did you spend to replace them?

I have not changed my recently and I really hope I don't get to find myself in this situation. Though the cost of a replacement screen for your phone also depends on the brand. Phones like Samsung or iPhone, their replacement screens are usually extremely expensive.

And the problem is that after you change your phone's screen with a replacement, it will not be the same again. The screen will break easily after you install the replacement, and sometimes it also lags, and the phone will not be the same again. My uncle's phone had the same issue, so he went to a phone repair shop and changed the screen. Then, after the first time he got 3 screens changed, it broke when something hit the screen. It will never be like the old screen that comes with the phone.

I haven't replaced my mobile screen recently. It was a few years ago when replacements were more affordable. Now, they have become more expensive, especially for Apple iPhones. If you choose to replace your old screen with a new one, there is a higher chance that you might encounter some problems, leading to another replacement. Therefore, it is better to have it replaced by an authorized manufacturer or seller. Always go for the original, so that it can last for an extended period.

I used to use a protective glass for my phone very often but over time I got fed up and stopped wearing both that and the case and strangely a week later my phone fell and broke but it's been more than a year and I haven't changed the glass yet because my phone isn't worth that much anymore like this screen And I will buy myself a new phone

I had fixed a protective screen for my smartphone, but it has developed a slight crack in the bottom half recently. I think I will get a new smartphone instead of replacing the screen .

I always take every measure to protect my phone and keep the screen from breaking. It have a screen guard on it. It is like the first thing I bought after paying for the phone.
In many of our stores, for some models of smartphones, they even give this protext screen as a gift because they understand that it is important for people and it will be an advantage for them to buy this particular phone

With the way things are now, we should strive to protect anything that we have now because it is very expensive to repair and replace them. I make sure that I guard my phone so well.

Nowadays, it is very necessary that you handle the screens of your phone with utmost care so that they don't get damaged and you have to replace them.

Replacement screens for mobile devices are really expensive. Even the least device costs up to $20 to have your screen replaced.

Has the screen of your phone gotten damaged recently and you have to replace it? How much did you spend to replace them?
I have replaced the screen of my mobile once. It's cheap in India.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member