Respect is earned. Do you agree?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
The one thing we all need and want is to get a respect from others, and we do a lots of things to get a respect from others, but some peoples need to be respected but do some bd things and act like bad person but expect us to respect them, but the only ting we need to know is that respect is earned not given by others, if we do good things and if we act right then we will earn the respect we deserves.
Do agree that respect is earned based on our good did?

Respect begets respect. If we want to be respected we have to respect people. There are people who don't mind the hurt others feel because of arrogance. The feeling is down if not respected like asking a question a no answer in return.

Agree, any person if he or she needs to e respected and treated the right way they need to act right, and they also need to respect others and be a good person, otherwise no one will give attention to them and no one will respect them.

Respect must be earned, because if you do not offer respect to others and respect yourself, no one will, respect must also be reciprocal, you give it and at the same time you must receive it.

Online workers are systematically criminally defamed, slandered, making fake allegations without proof to destroy their reputation and then the government is rewarding those who slander, criminally defame with government jobs for destroying the reputation of the online worker.

Respect is earned and I could not agree more. People should not expect us to respect them if they do not know how to do the same thing. I do not tolerate people who disrespect me.
True, people i mean no one should expect a respect from others unless he or she respect others first, in order to be respected we need to respect others.

The view that respect is earned is a common perspective. People often feel that respect is something that shouldn't be automatically given, but rather something that is earned through one's actions and behavior towards others. Ultimately, it's up to individuals to decide their own personal beliefs about respect and how it is earned or given.
You are so right, some peoples thing that respect is given by others and they demand it without doing any thing and they think they deserve respect without doing any thing and without respecting other.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member