• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Rich people invest, but ordinary people shop

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Rich people invest, acquire and gain knowledge, whereas the ordinary people always shop, attend parties and more that throw away money. Money is so easy to lose but so hard to produce which is why the rich do not understand the poor. It's better for the ordinary people to save not spend to let money accumulate and when it's enough to invest, there's money right away. Shopping to malls don't make sense especially this time when inflation is unbeatable.

Last edited:
In some countries, citizens who lead a frugal life, saving money for their old age are falsely labelled a security threat without any proof, their savings stolen without a legally valid reason, so they prefer to shop and enjoy.

Yes, I have noticed this and I want to can learning this. They invest and invest alot. It is good to always invest than spending
They never want to get rich. They better save their money and once the money is accumulated, they can stat their own investment.

People with a lot of money are more likely to look for ways to increase their wealth. On the other hand, those who do not have enough money may waste their limited resources on unnecessary items. Regardless of their poor financial situation, they may live an opulent lifestyle to show off their things to others.

The rich people are careful and watchful of their expenses unlike the ordinary no break. They are always strolling in the mall which the rich never do.
Let's say you have some salary so what are you going to invest with it? Especially after you are married and have children and the scholarship fee each year add to giving them out pocket money. How do you expect to save money to run a project with 10 thousand dollars? In real life, it is not feasible.

Poor people just want to spend money. They show off a lot even my the little money they have
That's true they're showy feeling rich but in reality they are only earning below poverty line. They could shop though in a thrifty store.

That is the reality of our lives, rich people invest, but ordinary people shop. Ordinary people only think about today, what they can eat, so today's income will run out today.
That is so true, after receiving the salary ordinary people think to buy a new dress or new cellular phone instead of saving it and invest something like buy and sell at the workplace.

well i wouldn't say the rich cos not everyone has the ability to take the risks involved in investing
most of the poor would invest if the right knowledge is given to them through a genuine platform

That is so true, after receiving the salary ordinary people think to buy a new dress or new cellular phone instead of saving it and invest something like buy and sell at the workplace.
I also see a lot of my friends, when they get paid they no longer think about tomorrow, so their payday money runs out prematurely, ultimately ending up owing them money to the cashier.

I also see a lot of my friends, when they get paid they no longer think about tomorrow, so their payday money runs out prematurely, ultimately ending up owing them money to the cashier.
That is called one-day millionaire hehe. I was like that when I was new to work. My mind thinks what to buy hehe but I learned the value of money when i joined a World Financial Group ( WFG)

Rich people make money work for them. Ordinary people work hard for money. That's why rich people get richer. But some rich people also live a luxurious life. They can afford to do so. As for ordinary people, we have to be careful with our spending habits.

The rich aren't bothered by their spending because they're having businesses or investments letting the money work for them unlike the ordinary people who are only one-day millionaires and that's during pay day.

12,076Threads
93,092Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member