Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine, it means to say never feel hopeless in a situation you never expect to happen. It could be from a family problem, a relationship, or work. If it is all about a relationship, you need to accept the reality if the guy leaves you for another, and here comes you pregnant. It is not the end of the world. Your baby will be your treasure, your sunshine. If it is about a family problem having parens broke and they only rely on you, it is not the end of everything. Help them for without them you will not be born. Look back at how they sacrificed just to see you succeed. it is your tun now to support them, This will be temporary.

Even storms in reality are mostly scary and hard to walk when it's storming heavily, just in the same way , there are things and situation we found our selves and all our hope seems lost, but it possible we could rise above them , having it in the back of our head that after this, sunshine is surely ahead, so no matter what you are into or any situation we found our selves, don't lose hope because " better days is ahead '

Even storms in reality are mostly scary and hard to walk when it's storming heavily, just in the same way , there are things and situation we found our selves and all our hope seems lost, but it possible we could rise above them , having it in the back of our head that after this, sunshine is surely ahead, so no matter what you are into or any situation we found our selves, don't lose hope because " better days is ahead '
We have our battles to fight and we strongly aspire to win and those who mock at our defeat will realize they are wrong to judge us because whatever it takes, we have to win and rise from that hardest battle as winner.

As long as we live trials and hardships are part and we have no choice but to execute them with our force letting them fall to the tarmac and never come back but then again another one to come which we would do the same with the power of our will to combat come what may.

After the storm sun shines and light our minds and path. It is not every day a storm happens. It seldom occurs the same way in life we seldom experience the downfall of our emotions because of something that makes us down.

Job hunting isn't easy, we I applied for a job, I dispatched 20 application letters to different offices and universities, and there were 3 that hired me but chose only one. Do the same.

The greatest lesson I was given as a child is that i should be able to accept the difference between expectations and reality.

If we encounter the hardest ordeal of life and it seems eternal for us, we lose hope and inspiration to go on living, but if we sustain life and make better changes that serve as proof to those who belittle us they'll be amazed to see us successful.

13,068Threads
98,312Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member