Risk factors in finance

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
What are the risk factors in finance? There might be factors that are associated with finance. Financial risks for the market are associated with price fluctuation and volatility. If prices fluctuate, finances are affected so there is no continuity of the plan to save more and invest more because the focus is on the fluctuating prices in the market. Risk factors may consist of interest rates, foreign currency exchange rates, commodity and stock prices, and their non-stop fluctuations. These factors could produce a change in the price of the financial instrument which is detrimental to people who want to control their finances not to fall down. This time finances go up and down due to the prices of commodities.

In my opinion, risk factors in finance are not only external factors such as inflation, pandemics, interest rates, a decline in a country's GNP, a decline in currency exchange rates, government regulations. However, we also need to pay attention to internal factors such as often hanging out at cafes, or whether you enjoy shopping, which will also waste your money. So the best way to overcome the risk of financial factors is to hold assets that are more valuable than holding money.

In some countries, identity theft is a major risk factor for professionals who are working from home. High status well connected people are always trying to rob the resume, savings of professionals after criminally defaming them, making fake allegations without proof.

There will be other risk factors of finance and they are only kept by the owner he does not want to compromise the risk. He has to solve it no mater how difficult and it might be a bouncing check paid to him.

There will be other risk factors of finance and they are only kept by the owner he does not want to compromise the risk. He has to solve it no mater how difficult and it might be a bouncing check paid to him.
Is this your experience, have you ever received a bounced check, you cannot resolve it yourself because this is a criminal act of fraud, because the account holder knows what their balance is.

Is this your experience, have you ever received a bounced check, you cannot resolve it yourself because this is a criminal act of fraud, because the account holder knows what their balance is.
Yes, someone paid me a bouncing check. It was $600 and the person cannot be reached. I blothered the case and paid the police to find the culprit and fortunately she was apprehended and investigated why pay without money in her bank. I was ready to file a case but she begged and promised to pay me cash. I let her signed what she pledged in the police precinct. The next day, we went to her bank to withdraw money and paid me. It's so exhausting.

Yes, someone paid me a bouncing check. It was $600 and the person cannot be reached. I blothered the case and paid the police to find the culprit and fortunately she was apprehended and investigated why pay without money in her bank. I was ready to file a case but she begged and promised to pay me cash. I let her signed what she pledged in the police precinct. The next day, we went to her bank to withdraw money and paid me. It's so exhausting.
An unpleasant experience, but that's how life doesn't always run smoothly and sweetly, there are many stones that we have to overcome and be careful not to stumble. Therefore, if we don't know each other, it would be better to refuse the check payment.

An unpleasant experience, but that's how life doesn't always run smoothly and sweetly, there are many stones that we have to overcome and be careful not to stumble. Therefore, if we don't know each other, it would be better to refuse the check payment.
Actually she was my friend. She has business. She told me she met an accident while driving
A dog suddenly crossed and she swerved her car to the canal. She spent some days in the hospital. I've forgiven her but trust gone.

Just like you said, when there's price fluctuation, it affects finances too. Take for example, this year in my country the prices of good and commodities had increase from 5% to 20. That's really bad.

That's just an excuse, actually she knows how much balance he has when she wants to write a check, that's why it's said to be fraud and violates criminal law.
You're so right it's understandable she just fabricated a story because of shame and guilt. She also violated the bank policies on checking accounts. I never heard of her after our encounter.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member