Russia has no interest in attacking Poland or Latvia, says Putin | Discussion Bucks

Russia has no interest in attacking Poland or Latvia, says Putin

• 🌟 March Madness Contest: Join the Discussion Bucks x MicroLikes Engagement Challenge! 🚀
    💰 We're giving away over $75 in prizes! Don't miss out - Engage, Post, Win! 🏆

Starmix

Discussion Guru
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.556500
Tickets
🎫16
Referral Credit
Putin denied the accusations that he would attack Poland or Latvia. He said he has no interest in this country. That was the answer of the Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview that aired on Thursday that Russia will fight for its interests “to the end” but has no interest in expanding its war in Ukraine to other countries such as Poland and Latvia.

The Russian President also stated that he is always willing to have a dialogue with Western leaders. They are ready for the dialogue. Putin also said that it was impossible to free the Western journalist Evan Gershkovich. He said it very impossible to reach an agreement on such release of the journalist.

The Russian leader said the U.S. had pressing domestic issues to worry about. The Russian president said that it wouldn’t be better to negotiate with Russia. It was already understood that the situation that is developing today, that Russia will fight for its interests to the end.

Crazy president, this Vladimir, until they stop he will continue advancing to try to invade more territories, for me he is nothing more than a big liar and murderer.
I hate that demonic resident Putin. May he rot in hell. Many innocent people especially kids died 😭I pity those kids I saw on the news.