Russian warships en route to Cuba hold missile drills in Atlantic

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
A Russian naval frigate and a nuclear-powered submarine conducted missile drills in the Atlantic Ocean while en route to Cuba, the Russian defence ministry said on Tuesday. The drills by the submarine Kazan and the warship Admiral Gorshkov involved firing high-precision missiles at mock enemy targets from a distance of more than 600 km (370 miles), it said in a statement.

Reports said that the vessels are among a group of four Russian warships that are due to arrive in Cuba on Wednesday. Cuba said last week that such visits were standard practice by naval units from countries friendly to Havana and that the ships carried no nuclear weapons and did not present a threat to the region.

It was thought that the trip would nevertheless be closely watched by the United States at a time of acute tension with Russia over the war in Ukraine, though the USA does not see the move as threatening, but the U.S. Navy will monitor the exercises, a U.S. official told reporters last week.
1718156920158.png

Is this start another cold war crisis? Something very similar happend in 1962. when SSSR ships try deploy nuclear weapons on Cuba. Then US south federal countrys would be in range of SSSR nuclear weapons.
I guess with the way things are going, it's probably heading to that end.

I guess with the way things are going, it's probably heading to that end.
Some countries are now preparing in case worst comes to worst. In my country China is assaulting the people and they're always making a fuss. We're afraid it escalates.

Some countries are now preparing in case worst comes to worst. In my country China is assaulting the people and they're always making a fuss. We're afraid it escalates.
It's well, lets just keep praying it doesn't escalate, and the leader are able to find peaceful ways to sort things out.

It's well, lets just keep praying it doesn't escalate, and the leader are able to find peaceful ways to sort things out.
We're thankful our Ph President is cool and diplomatic, however, his alliances are always urging him to fight back. President Marcos always talk to the Chinese president to solve the issues.

If it is only war that comes to their minds them they should kill themselves and leave the innocent people
Yeah that's the best solution to stop fears and devastations of lives and properties. There's nothing on their heads except killing.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member