Sacrifice and compromise for the sake of love

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
If we are in love, we are willing to do everything to make the one we love happy, but not all love goes that way. Love often involves making sacrifices and compromises for the benefits of the relationships. You may be willing to go out of your way to make them happy or accommodate their needs. There are times when you are willing to give what belongs to you and because of love, you prefer to give them all. That is what we call selfless love. Are you doing this way to your love? How do you feel?

Yes, I am, as my partner does the same. We both make sacrifices and compromises. And maybe that's one of the reasons why we've come a long way already and our relationship is still strong.
That's very idealistic love ready to suffer and compromise for the sake of love. No one feels tired doing sacrifices and compromises because love feels it.

Let's be honest with ourselves now. We go all out and make all kinds of sacrifices for love and at the end of the day, you got hurt badly. Don't you think you would become a wreck? I don't do that kind of love as a man. I set my limits and know boundaries I can't cross. Just to protect my heart and sanity in case.

Let's be honest with ourselves now. We go all out and make all kinds of sacrifices for love and at the end of the day, you got hurt badly. Don't you think you would become a wreck? I don't do that kind of love as a man. I set my limits and know boundaries I can't cross. Just to protect my heart and sanity in case.
You are so right, not all the time love is beautiful. There are numberless times love beary us. I was also a victim of love which is why, I have to be very careful next time when there is love that comes my way.

That is just the simple truth. You have to love with your head and kill the love without hesitation any moment you see red flags.
You are so right, not all the time love is beautiful. There are numberless times love beary us. I was also a victim of love which is why, I have to be very careful next time when there is love that comes my way.

That is just the simple truth. You have to love with your head and kill the love without hesitation any moment you see red flags.
We also learned many things out of our experience of a failed love. But it is better to have love and loss than never to have love at all. Let us give 50/50 treatment of our love. Our heart becomes hard as a stone.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member