• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Safeguard your assets

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
It's crucial to protect your assets/finances from potential risks by acquiring insurance. Neglecting to secure your assets leaves you vulnerable to financial hardships. Although it may seem costly, investing in insurance is a smart move to prevent future financial burdens. Get health insurance for yourself, too.

More awareness needs to be made for people to understand why they need to have insurance. Over here there are so many people who do not have any insurance.
The problem with our country and insurance is poverty. The insurance thing the way it is, is just structured for the elites. People are struggling to survive and I bet you, they won't even consider getting an insurance.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member