• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Saving 50 cents only everyday. Is it a waste of time?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.300635
Referral Credit
You know many people procastinate when it comes to making savings. They want to make much money before they can save. I met a woman that decided to be saving just 50 cents everyday and she does it consistently.

Do you think that is a waste of time?

I always believe in saving consistently and I don't even care about how much the person is saving. No matter how small, it is all about the will to save. And that will on its own is the thing that would make you save more when you can afford it.

Savings is savings, never mind the amount you save. The money will accumulate. It's not a waste of time at all.
I love that part that you said that, "savings is savings". And when you make a move on savings, you are on the right path. The amount is not what makes savings strong. But the determination to keep on saving is what makes savings strong.

In the world of finances, the strength of an amount of money is when it is compounded over time. Small amounts can easily compound to be something big with time.

In the world of finances, the strength of an amount of money is when it is compounded over time. Small amounts can easily compound to be something big with time.
you are so right my friend even if it is small you can still make some good money over time it is way better then nothing at all

I believe saving even small amounts of money is beneficial because every cent saved adds up over time. By saving loose change daily, you might be surprised at the total amount you collect over a year. I keep a routine of putting aside any spare change into a mason jar whenever I encounter it.

For that is not a wastage of time. The 50cent is really good amount of money when saved on daily basis. You can imagine the saving of that much in a period of life ten years. That's very huge amount of money that one can start good type of businesses in my country.
Even if you save that amount everyday for just five years, you would be talking about some good amounts of money.

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member