• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Saving in a piggy bank

I started saving in two piggy banks my dad bought for me when I was 11 years old, One piggy bank is stil with me. I always talk to my huge piggy bank full of ten pesos coins. I counted how much. The coins reach $ 1, 687. This saving is almost 16 years. I will transfer it to my bank on Friday during my vacant hours.

I started saving in two piggy banks my dad bought for me when I was 11 years old, One piggy bank is stil with me. I always talk to my huge piggy bank full of ten pesos coins. I counted how much. The coins reach $ 1, 687. This saving is almost 16 years. I will transfer it to my bank on Friday during my vacant hours.
You are doing well. That's the way to go if you really want to save money with ease.

I tried this a few years back, I was able to save for six months or there about. I had to break the box cause there where lots of talks about how the money would go bad inside the box if I leave it for long.

Yes, I did this when I started working as an online freelancer. I was able to save over $200 in 6 months. I used the money to upgrade my laptop.
That was a good one . If you keep it securely you would be amaze at the amount of money you would have saved up in months

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member