• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Saving through discounted prices and offers!

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.513888
Referral Credit
The supermarkets normally have some discounts on specific items especially during the back to school, festive seasons among other occasions from time to time
There were also the buy one get one offers and people really took that advantage and saved loads of money through that way.
Do you take advantage of the offers and discounts to save money on?

Though over here these days it's becoming pretty hard to actually find a store willing to give discounts but if I do come across one, and I am in need of that thing in particular, I we definitely take it.

I make sure that I don't buy from street grocery shops. On my way back from town, I buy everything I would need from the malls at incredibly cheaper prices compared to street grocery shops.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member