Scientists found 100 new marine species

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.765113
Referral Credit
Twenty-one scientists conducted an expedition in New Zealand last February and made a significant discovery. They found a hundred new marine species, including mollusks and shrimp, with the hope of uncovering more in the future. Currently, only ten percent of the world's two million marine species are known to man, making it essential to learn more about them as they play an indispensable role in the world's ecosystem. The researchers stated that they would continue working through more samples to find more species.

There seems to be unlimited marine species in the world because the scientists seem.to discovering more of them as they do their recovery.

Yes. They will discover more species in the future, that is for sure. I am excited about the thought of it.
Post automatically merged:

The world is infinite and quite interesting. There are millions of species of plants and animals that we have not discovered. A wise will always be amazed by the beauty and mystery surrounding our world.

That is correct. They are yet to be discovered, especially marine species.
Post automatically merged:

This kind of news always amazes me. As an ocean lover myself, it always fascinates me how marine life's discoveries have been expanding year after year.

Same here! The ocean is deep and vast, and millions of species are yet to be discovered. Cool isn’t it? Hehe

The world is infinite and quite interesting. There are millions of species of plants and animals that we have not discovered. A wise will always be amazed by the beauty and mystery surrounding our world.
Yeah right there are alot of creatures out there we are just to see or discover. it's looks like an endless thing to know about daily.

That's so awesome, I am one hundred percent sure there are still so many things we are yet to discover. This is because there are still depts of the ocean we have not been able to explore yet.

Twenty-one scientists conducted an expedition in New Zealand last February and made a significant discovery. They found a hundred new marine species, including mollusks and shrimp, with the hope of uncovering more in the future. Currently, only ten percent of the world's two million marine species are known to man, making it essential to learn more about them as they play an indispensable role in the world's ecosystem. The researchers stated that they would continue working through more samples to find more species.
As a biology graduate I studied about mollusks and shrimps. If there are new species they will keep the water fresh.

When I was in New Zealand I saw on TV the different kinds of fishes. Their seas are clean and the people are disciplined. They returned to sea the fishes that are unique.
They returned to sea the fishes that are unique. That's a great thing they are doing

They returned to sea the fishes that are unique. That's a great thing they are doing
They also returned small fishes and fishes that are pregnant. Their government feed the fishes.

This will help to keep the fish more alive instead of them.going into extinction
The fishes there are very clean and they are protected by their government. Tose who do jot follow the law will be sanctioned.

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member