• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Selling Litecoin for fiat currency

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
I am making some Litecoin(LTC) from advertising on my websites and other sources. Since Binance is blocked in India and some indian exchanges do not accept Litecoin deposits is there any safe way to convert the Litecoin into fiat currency, US$ or Indian rupees?

@neku The idea of India limiting people from accepting cryptocurrency transactions is very surprising looking at India's agenda for industrialization. But I think it is more of a security concern for them that terrorist groups can be funded to cause terror in that country. Knowing the fact that India is near to safe havens for terrorism such as Pakistan.

The best you can do is use the same cryptocurrency to purchase other products and services or better still you can do some peer-to-peer transactions on the same Binance, Deriv, airtm and many exchanges worldwide that accept various methods of payment including bank transfer.

NB:views expressed here are merely for idea and knowledge exchange sharing and not in any way do they ifringe on political beliefs or trigger any prejudice.

@neku The idea of India limiting people from accepting cryptocurrency transactions is very surprising looking at India's agenda for industrialization. But I think it is more of a security concern for them that terrorist groups can be funded to cause terror in that country. Knowing the fact that India is near to safe havens for terrorism such as Pakistan.

The best you can do is use the same cryptocurrency to purchase other products and services or better still you can do some peer-to-peer transactions on the same Binance, Deriv, airtm and many exchanges worldwide that accept various methods of payment including bank transfer.

NB:views expressed here are merely for idea and knowledge exchange sharing and not in any way do they ifringe on political beliefs or trigger any prejudice.
Like most other top exchanges Binance is blocked in India at present , the official reason is that people are not paying 30% tax for trading. Yet there are many people who receive crypto payment for services or products sold and they are finding this ban inconvenient.

Like most other top exchanges Binance is blocked in India at present , the official reason is that people are not paying 30% tax for trading. Yet there are many people who receive crypto payment for services or products sold and they are finding this ban inconvenient.
I feel for you as an online entrepreneur and perhaps you are also a freelancer. It is not fair to limit you against your will. Try to find people who can accept cryptocurrency in exchange for PayPal.Some exchanges accept transactions worldwide. But I encourage you to always use a VPN so that it does not show your exact location. You can have your cryptocurrency exchanged for PayPal in most forums.

11,942Threads
92,350Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member