Senate President of Nigeria Godswill Akpabio berates organised labour for economic sabotage

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Senate President Godswill Akpabio says the decision of organised labour to shut down the national grid was more of an act of economic sabotage than agitation for a new minimum wage.

The senate President stated this on Tuesday, June 4, on the floor of the senate after a motion sponsored by Diket Plang, senator representing Plateau Central, on the indefinite strike by the labour.

The organized Labour as part of measures to ensure the success of its strike shut down the national grid throwing the nation into total darkness.

Government should try and sort out things with the labour union, to prevent things like this from happening again.
Yes the government needs to see to the need of the people. There's no need trying to sweep things under the carpet it would not work

Yes the government needs to see to the need of the people. There's no need trying to sweep things under the carpet it would not work
I just hope they are able to reach a conclusion before the break given by the labour union.

I don't expect anything positive from those bunch of criminals. They are only interested in themselves. They are too selfish and have no human feelings. While they are making over 320 million annually, how will they know that civil servants are earning meager salaries.

I don't expect anything positive from those bunch of criminals. They are only interested in themselves. They are too selfish and have no human feelings. While they are making over 320 million annually, how will they know that civil servants are earning meager salaries.
Unfortunately, it is the bitter truth they are just after their own loots. Bringing untold hardship on the people

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member