Serbia terrorist attack

Attacks and more attacks around the world by terrorists. We just have to be careful to avoid triggering any world war
It's worrisome. It's better to have the pandemic people became religious and no attacks and wars happen. What's happening now 😭.

Yesh it is better to have another menace than war as it would not be funny
Our country is also in danger. It's the hot topic now on. media about the possible war between Philippines and China 😭. We're afraid mate. The Chinese president ordered his military people to get ready. 😭

Our country is also in danger. It's the hot topic now on. media about the possible war between Philippines and China 😭. We're afraid mate. The Chinese president ordered his military people to get ready. 😭
Are you serious? this would not be funny they need to tackle this issue better to avoid people getting attacked unnecessarily.

Are you serious? this would not be funny they need to tackle this issue better to avoid people getting attacked unnecessarily.
Yes, it's serious. You may want to read the Ph news. It's scarry. Where shall we hide? The priests and bishops here are always having their vigil prayers. We pray not to let war to happen.

I didn't read this news. I think China want to dominate in Asia so starting from the small countries.
It's about Serbia attack news. About the moves of China, they're alarming. We're praying here no war to happen. China is difficult to convince.

It's about Serbia attack news. About the moves of China, they're alarming. We're praying here no war to happen. China is difficult to convince.

Every one prays for no war and the war stops.

Yes, China is hard to convince, they think them to be superior than any other and think whatever they are doing or planning is right.

Every one prays for no war and the war stops.

Yes, China is hard to convince, they think them to be superior than any other and think whatever they are doing or planning is right.
China must not forget that there are millions of Chinese living in the Philippines. There are also businesses here managed by Chinese

China must not forget that there are millions of Chinese living in the Philippines. There are also businesses here managed by Chinese

Here in India we don't like Chinese people because they created lots of trouble for us in the past. They still claim Arunachal pradesh, one of state to be theirs.

Here in India we don't like Chinese people because they created lots of trouble for us in the past. They still claim Arunachal pradesh, one of state to be theirs.
I hope China did not exist. It is a troublemaker country like Russia. They are famous attackers including North Korea.

I hope China did not exist. It is a troublemaker country like Russia. They are famous attackers including North Korea.

And our bad luck is that it is our neighbour. We are surrounded by such countries which always try to create terrorism in our country.

And our bad luck is that it is our neighbour. We are surrounded by such countries which always try to create terrorism in our country.
That is right, it is also near my country but they want to claim the territories in the Philippines as all belonging to them. They are the worst humans on earth.

That is right, it is also near my country but they want to claim the territories in the Philippines as all belonging to them. They are the worst humans on earth.

In last few years they have created problems in world. It was the virus which spread because of them which caused loss of lives of several people.

In last few years they have created problems in world. It was the virus which spread because of them which caused loss of lives of several people.
It is still fresh in our minds about what the Chinese did to the world. They killed millions because of their deadly experimented virus.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member