Severe heatwave in Iran forces shops and public institutions to close

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, a heatwave blanketing Iran has forced authorities to cut operating hours at various facilities on Saturday and order all government and commercial institutions to close on Sunday, as hospitals received more than 200 people for heatstroke treatment. The heat index reaches 42 degrees Celsius.

The report said that the state-run Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) said banks, offices, and public institutions across the country would close on Sunday to protect people’s health and conserve energy and that only emergency services and medical agencies would be excluded.

Their electricity consumption reached the highest level first time in the history of their country. This is a global problem and each country has suffered a lot in the past months. Some countries have reached a heat index of 52 to 90 degrees Celsius.

Oh wow, I thought we have all moved pass these heatwave issue, I guess we can't really predict what happens next when it comes to the weather.
I also thought about it but I realized that we have time difference and others have four seasons. Summer there in Iran might be extremely hot.

You just reminded me of the heat wave we experienced here months back. it was a terrible one. This too will pass for them
Yeah, we suffered the heat index that was sweltering. In my place the heat index reached 43 degrees Celcius.

I also thought about it but I realized that we have time difference and others have four seasons. Summer there in Iran might be extremely hot.
Yes that's true, our time zone is completely different, then there is the issue of weather conditions as well. We have totally different weather conditions.

Yes that's true, our time zone is completely different, then there is the issue of weather conditions as well. We have totally different weather condition
Our weather here as of this week remains hot , no more rain unlike last week. But we are expecting another storm here in my region.

Our weather here as of this week remains hot , no more rain unlike last week. But we are expecting another storm here in my region.
Pretty much same here, though still abit cool, but the rain has gone down drastically, but who knows anything can still happen.

Pretty much same here, though still abit cool, but the rain has gone down drastically, but who knows anything can still happen.
The hot temperature here is back as if we are cooked here from the extreme heat. It was good the other month, there was a series of rain. This day, the heat doubles .

Yeah, we suffered the heat index that was sweltering. In my place the heat index reached 43 degrees Celcius.
Yeah mate I can remember we talked about it here some months back. The heat wave was really back for us here in Nigeria

13,246Threads
99,226Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member