Sexual favours at work place should be stopped.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
Sexual favours at work place has become rampant in India. The result is the person who doesn't submit is either raped or killed to wipe out evidence. The outcry at against such crime should spread throughout the country to make work place more comfortable to work.

Why is India like that? Soon, many will leave India and find solace to other countries who may give them a secure life and prosperity. I am thankful that kind of crime does not exist in the Philippines.

Why is India like that? Soon, many will leave India and find solace to other countries who may give them a secure life and prosperity. I am thankful that kind of crime does not exist in the Philippines.
India wasn't like that but now gradually people's morals are changing. They are becoming more promiscuous. There has to be a revolution to stop this. It has already started in Kolkata and Kerala and let it spread throughout India.

We cannot judge everyone from aone case. Everyone here is not like that.

India wasn't like that but now gradually people's morals are changing. They are becoming more promiscuous. There has to be a revolution to stop this. It has already started in Kolkata and Kerala and let it spread throughout India.
Let's hope that there will be changes because many innocent people especially women suffer fear for being the subject of rape.

Let's hope that there will be changes because many innocent people especially women suffer fear for being the subject of rape.
The outrage has started and I think it won't stop unless the system is cleansed.

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member