• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Share most painful event of your business?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.418200
Referral Credit
There are so many painful events in my business but the most painful was. When a woman with her small child came to my shop, and started asking about different products. I told her to kindly look at your small child, he is trying to disturb my showcase which is full of items. But she ignored it and soon a loud sound appeared with the crying of child as a few items fell on him. He was hurt a little but I faced a big loss.

There are so many painful events in my business but the most painful was. When a woman with her small child came to my shop, and started asking about different products. I told her to kindly look at your small child, he is trying to disturb my showcase which is full of items. But she ignored it and soon a loud sound appeared with the crying of child as a few items fell on him. He was hurt a little but I faced a big loss.
Sorry about that. I know that it is more painful to records a loss you would have avoided because you saw it coming. It's really a painful one

I t is just facing a lot of challenges when you are expecting good results
Post automatically merged:

Actually I recorded the most painful moments when my newly lunch business record half of the start up loss it's take me alot of time to recover it's not good to employ your relation to manage your business my youngest sister run away with the money
Sorry to hear that, those are the challenges that make us strong, and teach us lessons

The saddest business experience was when the brick product that I made and marketed was out of date, people no longer used the type of product that I made, because a new type of product had been circulating on the market which was considered to have better quality.

Sorry to hear about that loss, hoping it won't happen again in the near future. I am fortunate to have not experienced a painful event in my milk eta business.

In the business am operating now it's a small scale business really serious someone bought my goods at high cost it was a debt but after some time I went to collect the debt and he was no we're to be found
One thing that easily collapse a business is always credit sales. This is why a lot of people hardly agreed to it. Sorry about that

The saddest business experience was when the brick product that I made and marketed was out of date, people no longer used the type of product that I made, because a new type of product had been circulating on the market which was considered to have better quality.
What did you do to those unsold bricks? Have you tried selling them via social media? Were they wood bricks?

12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member