Shopping

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Today after my boyfriend physically therapy appointment we had to go return a chain saw my boyfriend got that was leaking we also had lunch/dinner at our favorite burger restaurant Culver’s and I got my free birthday sundae while there it was so good. I went into dollar tree and got me some goodies also. I already ate the watermelon bag this licorice is so good I only have one problem wish the bags were bigger. 572F240C-9B23-4388-A36C-B3551FC70A9F.jpeg

Haha, i guess that's their marketing strategy, since its smaller most people would have to buy more. I can't remember the last time i went for real shopping though. Maybe i might go for one January next year. For now i just have so many things to sort out.

You have a very happy and womderful life there. Enjoy shopping and dining.
I sure did after that came home and played some video games before going to bed to read
Post automatically merged:

Haha, i guess that's their marketing strategy, since it’s smaller most people would have to buy more. I can't remember the last time i went for real shopping though. Maybe i might go for one January next year. For now i just have so many things to sort out.
I guess so maybe later on down the line they will come out with bigger bags.

I love shopping and I'm glad you bought some tasty snacks usually I like to cook for myself but sometimes I also like to be lazy
Being lazy sometimes is good. My treats were so good but they are all gone now.

You have a very happy and womderful life there. Enjoy shopping and dining.
Yeah we do we dine out monthly unless something is going on then more often as for shopping with the holidays coming it will be more often then once a month more than likely for both.

I sure did after that came home and played some video games before going to bed to read

I guess so maybe later on down the line they will come out with bigger bags.
That is an exciting, amazing, and wonderful life. We need to relax and be stress-free.

Unfortunately, Dollar Tree doesn't exist in Italy and I'm sorry because I always hear good things about it on sites like this. We live in cities where there are countless food supermarkets, both those offering branded products and discount ones. In my city (Genova), however, there are two immense megastores whose names are Ipercoop and Esselunga, this last was inaugurated very recently.

Unfortunately, Dollar Tree doesn't exist in Italy and I'm sorry because I always hear good things about it on sites like this. We live in cities where there are countless food supermarkets, both those offering branded products and discount ones. In my city (Genova), however, there are two immense megastores whose names are Ipercoop and Esselunga, this last was inaugurated very recently.
Yeah I would say it definitely does not with you being in Italy. My boyfriend watches shows on television and sees how lovely it is there and would love to come there.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member