Short texting or long texting?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
There are two types of person when we talk about texting those who text many short texts in order to talk and to send one single ideas, they just text short and many texts with the similar topic and they use many texts to complete their single topics , and there are some who wright long texts in order to express their feelings, and they use only one long text for the whole idea they are trying to pass to you.
Which one of those are you do you use short texts or long texts when you are chatting?

I like short texting especially if I have been able to convey the message then I'm okay with it.
Yeah some times i also send short messages, but most of the times i send long text messages just to cover the whole history and all ideas i want to talk, but i have friends who send me many short messages when try to chat with me.

I like short texting but if its important I have to force myself to write a long and winding texts. And the end text will be telling the reader we're at work lol
I also like to text long messages, when i am talking with someone important i try to complete the whole idea with only one message or one text and they can read the whole message with full idea that i want to talk with them. it is easy for me to do that, or i will forget what i am about to say to them.

I also like to text long messages, when i am talking with someone important i try to complete the whole idea with only one message or one text and they can read the whole message with full idea that i want to talk with them. it is easy for me to do that, or i will forget what i am about to say to them.
That is also what I am doing to create a long text, one-time message and don't require a reply hehehe. I told at the end of my message that I am busy and may reply two days after.

That is also what I am doing to create a long text, one-time message and don't require a reply hehehe. I told at the end of my message that I am busy and may reply two days after.
That is a good idea i will try this strategy when i am texting to a person that i don't want to have long conversations, you what i feel guilty to end a discussion and i always continue the discussion.

13,113Threads
98,549Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member