• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Should Businesses Accept Payments Using QR Codes?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.329700
Referral Credit
Nowadays we don't need to buy goods with cash, many shops and even coffee shops also provide payment using QR codes, it seems to be more practical and effective. It also seems that paying with a QR code will be more profitable, there is no need to change money or receive fake money, the cashier also doesn't need to count a lot of money. Uniquely, all payment transactions will be immediately displayed/visible on the cashier's device. Customers also don't need to empty their pockets/wallets when they don't have enough cash to pay for the goods they buy. Personally, I think payments using a QR code will be more practical and quicker, more convenient. What do you think?

I think it's a yes, and I'm with you on the convenient part. We're living in a modern world now, so it's just acceptable. Some business establishments here at our place are already practicing it.

Nowadays we don't need to buy goods with cash, many shops and even coffee shops also provide payment using QR codes, it seems to be more practical and effective. It also seems that paying with a QR code will be more profitable, there is no need to change money or receive fake money, the cashier also doesn't need to count a lot of money. Uniquely, all payment transactions will be immediately displayed/visible on the cashier's device. Customers also don't need to empty their pockets/wallets when they don't have enough cash to pay for the goods they buy. Personally, I think payments using a QR code will be more practical and quicker, more convenient. What do you think?
This is very ideal in urban areas bit. may not work in rural areas where there is not even an internet facility. It's still better to give the buyers other option in addition to paying using QR codes.

QR code should be used for payment. I think it will be more flexible and difficult to hack or manipulate. I consider QR as technology that we failed to utilized properly. Presently, i doubt if it will receive great patronage because we have several payment alternatives which cryptocurrency is equally inclusive.

Businesses can conveniently accept payments using QR codes. Customers can make a purchase by just scanning the QR code with their mobile devices. QR code payments may be less expensive for businesses to process than traditional forms of payment like credit cards.

You are right, now a days most of the shops and stores and restaurant accept digital payment system and it makes our life easy and better, in my country there are some shops and restaurants that have QR code and all we need to do is scan the QR code and send the intended amount of money, but in order to have QR code the store have to agree with the banks.

This is a yes for me and that's because QR codes make payments faster
It eases stress

12,049Threads
92,918Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member