• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Should morality be considered as a factor when doing business?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
It is even touted that business is all about logic and less of irrelevant things. They say that as far as it is not a criminal activity, and it brings money. That's why some people won't feel bad about selling cigarettes and running brothels.

Do you think morality should be considered when doing business? Can you sell anything or do any business that is paying as far as it is not criminal?

It is even touted that business is all about logic and less of irrelevant things. They say that as far as it is not a criminal activity, and it brings money. That's why some people won't feel bad about selling cigarettes and running brothels.

Do you think morality should be considered when doing business? Can you sell anything or do any business that is paying as far as it is not criminal?
Where there's no morality in a business that business doesn't survive for long. People do run brothels but in the process they are playing with the self respect of many women.

Many of the top tech and internet companies are without any morals, honesty and humanity. They are extremely ruthless in their financial fraud, online slavery of small online business owners after criminally defaming them.

It depends on the society that you are operating your business. If your location is highly sensitive to moral issues ,you should not run businesses that are considered morally wrong. Running a brothel is nothing wrong in Netherlands.

A business could become immoral if you display public affection with an employee. The business may lack morale if its business owner is doing an immoral act to an employee and customer. That business will be sanctioned for closure.

According to domain investors on forums, women are getting government jobs in the internet sector faking domain ownership, by offering sex bribes to top government employees at the expense of the real domain investor, paying all the domain expenses. The government refuses to end the financial fraud.

Morality is the key factor for one own satisfaction and when we are satisfied then we can better perform. In my general store there is great demand of cigarettes and people suggested me to boost your business by having it's availability. But till date I am not satisfied with this so I didn't sell it

Yes I believe morality should be considered, because it is not a criminal activity does not actually make it right. Though these days most business owners do not care about morals. They are willing and ready to do anything just to make the money. I believe there should be a particular standard on how you setup your business. This is also how others out there views your business.

Yes and yes! Morality is a very important aspect of life. A spiritual minded person will never engage in business that is against his or jer personal morality. But the problem is that morality is not universal. What may be morally wrong for me may not be for another person.

Yes and yes! Morality is a very important aspect of life. A spiritual minded person will never engage in business that is against his or jer personal morality. But the problem is that morality is not universal. What may be morally wrong for me may not be for another person.
There are universal morality situations that are the same in every part of the world. Those universal moralities should be upheld by every business.

There are universal morality situations that are the same in every part of the world. Those universal moralities should be upheld by every business.
You are absolutely right! But many people are after profits and nothing more. I believe the major essence of business is to help humanity.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member