Signs to know you are ready for marriage

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.421950
Referral Credit
Just like any other areas of our life we need to be prepared for marital life. So what are the signs that would prompt you to know you are ready for marriage. I think financial stability is one of it. Add yours?

In terms of thinking as in your maturity level. When it comes to marriage, one has to be really mature on how they handle and reason things if not it would be filled with fights and constant argument.

In terms of thinking as in your maturity level. When it comes to marriage, one has to be really mature on how they handle and reason things if not it would be filled with fights and constant argument.
Sure maturity in different areas financially, emotionally and even psychological must be topnotch for a marriage to thrive in peace.

Just like any other areas of our life we need to be prepared for marital life. So what are the signs that would prompt you to know you are ready for marriage. I think financial stability is one of it. Add yours?
Financial stability is one but taking the responsibilities of a family that one should be mentally prepared.

Sure maturity in different areas financially, emotionally and even psychological must be topnotch for a marriage to thrive in peace.
You are so spot on. Most people think when they talk about maturity, it is only in mental thinking or reasoning, but it is way more than that. Maturity in so many aspect.

Where i am from marriage is a big thing and it needs a lots of preparation, one of the preparation that is mandatory for marriage is financial stability, if we are thinking about marriage money is the first thing that comes to our mind, and also house is another thing, but before all that we need a blessing from GOD.

If I am so sure of my feelings and the feelings of my love if not, I will never gamble. The love of my life must also have a stable income, stable emotion and brave enough to embrace a married life and brace every difficulties that may come along.

You are so spot on. Most people think when they talk about maturity, it is only in mental thinking or reasoning, but it is way more than that. Maturity in so many aspect.
Yeah sure maturity should come in different forms . it has no specific thing it should be for all areas.

If I am so sure of my feelings and the feelings of my love if not, I will never gamble. The love of my life must also have a stable income, stable emotion and brave enough to embrace a married life and brace every difficulties that may come along.
I am sorry but if i hear my feeling in order to get married then i would be married long time ago, i am a men and men by our nature we fall in love very fast and imaging after falling love the first thing we do is get married, lol

I said to myself that if I'm going to be married one day, I hope the man with whom I live forever is somewhat like my father's characteristics. I am grateful; I had those signs, and now we have been happily married for 13 years, despite the fact that we don't have any bundles of joy (babies), but we live happily and peacefully.

Logical thinking and analysis is great for most topics, but in this case Hormones are going to be the driving force no matter how much you try to deny it. The best you can do is try to follow a blend to make it all work.

13,113Threads
98,544Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member