Simon Harris is set to be the next prime minister of Ireland -

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.800950
Referral Credit
Simon Harris is set to become the youngest next prime minister of Ireland after resignation of Leo Varadkar.

Mr Harris,was the only candidate that put his name forward in the Fine Gael leadership contest. The party as agreed he takes over as leader on Sunday.

With this confirmation it would make Simon Harris who is 37-year-old to become the country's youngest premier.

Wow, young prime minister. I dunno if people like him being young. Let's hope he's not a gay, lol. But we can't judge his age. Let's judge his commitment to the people in Ireland.
Yesh hopefully he will be able to be committed to the duties he is assigned to perform. I know he can do better

Yesh hopefully he will be able to be committed to the duties he is assigned to perform. I know he can do better
If he cares hs nation, he will do his best, if not, he will be removed from his post by the people. The citizens now are participating.

If he cares hs nation, he will do his best, if not, he will be removed from his post by the people. The citizens now are participating.
Citizens need to be active so that they can impeached those not doing well to help the country to progress better

Citizens need to be active so that they can impeached those not doing well to help the country to progress better
You need a strong leader to make a country progressive not for ones interest only to fill his pocket with corrupted money.

You need a strong leader to make a country progressive not for ones interest only to fill his pocket with corrupted money.
That's right but unfortunately the crops of leaders we have now ste just selfish and self centered people. They are only working for their pockets

That's right but unfortunately the crops of leaders we have now ste just selfish and self centered people. They are only working for their pockets
It's hard to imagine the kind of life people will face if the heads of your country are crooks. They're shameless animals.

Simon Harris is set to become the youngest next prime minister of Ireland after resignation of Leo Varadkar.

Mr Harris,was the only candidate that put his name forward in the Fine Gael leadership contest. The party as agreed he takes over as leader on Sunday.

With this confirmation it would make Simon Harris who is 37-year-old to become the country's youngest premier.
See, country where human beings are truly humane and give young people privilege to serve their country at their most active years. When will my country give young people chance to lead our country.

See, country where human beings are truly humane and give young people privilege to serve their country at their most active years. When will my country give young people chance to lead our country.
That's right I wonder say We just have to retired these oldies so that young blood can take over

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member