Simple secret to supple skin

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
You don't have to spend so much on your skin to have that supple skin. There are very simple things you can do You just have to sleep well Always Wear SPF and moisturize cream before leaving home. Eat an Antioxidant-Rich Diet and also exercise too.

The secret in my home is to use rice water it works like magic if you use it consistently.

You don't have to spend so much on your skin to have that supple skin. There are very simple things you can do You just have to sleep well Always Wear SPF and moisturize cream before leaving home. Eat an Antioxidant-Rich Diet and also exercise too.
Diet, mental state, sleep, exercise all these things are necessary for a supple glowing skin.

I heard something some time back, but I can't really remember where I heard it. It says your skin reflects what you eat. Our skin also draws nutrients from the food we eat, so when we eat well, we are also treating our skin.

I heard something some time back, but I can't really remember where I heard it. It says your skin reflects what you eat. Our skin also draws nutrients from the food we eat, so when we eat well, we are also treating our skin.
Yes our skin is definitely what we eat and that's the truth

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member